Friday, April 24, 2009

A new blog

Hey everyone. I started this blog as a sort of self-help for me and anyone else! Several times in the past few month people have asked me what I've done to slim down since having Thayden. Well, I'm trying to follow my health classes and make smart choices about eating. SOOOO. I really felt inspired to start this.

I'll post a new tip every day or two. Easy things to help you become the most beautiful you. I believe that new tip should be implemented slowly so as to not get overwhelmed and to be able to do it well. Take every day a step at a time and such try something small.


Today's Tip: Go for a walk!

Take a walk with the family (or friends) today, try for at least 10minutes. See how far you can really get in a short amount of time.

1 comment:

  1. I love walking! A lot of times I can't make it outside, so I walk or jog (in place) in my house. I know it sounds crazy, but I can really work up a sweat. I've lost most of my baby weight in my livingroom. Happy walking:)

    ReplyDelete