Monday, May 11, 2009

get back on

Ok, so I'm having a little bit of trouble staying on target with my workouts and eating. it seems that the summer weather has brought with it lots of ice cream and eating out with the office. I'm also finding it difficult to stick to my 6am workouts. So, now is the time to recommit! I'm going to do an at home workout for a bit (100 sit ups, 20 push ups, etc). I think this will help me feel better about not having an actually work out since last Thursday.

To everyone who may have fallen off, or just wants to get on; now is the time! Commit with me to get at least 30minutes of workout 3 times/week and at the very minimum 50 sit ups and 10 push ups.
I know you can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried Steel cut oats cooked in the crock pot overnight. Seriously I'm in love. They were yummy and good for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the working out thing. To motivate myself to workout I decided to do a 5k. It's kept me motivated since March.

    ReplyDelete